How To Lose Belly Fat by what you Eat and Exercise.
Imagine starving yourself and doing a lot of exercises because you cant lose belly fat and you want a fine carved abdominal, but your belly fat to keep protruding. It can be really tiresome trying how to lose belly fat if you’re not doing it well.
I’ve noticed that most people battle with how to lose belly fat, and then end up giving up and allowing their stomach protrude. Some actually call the pot belly a sign of good living, but honestly, you know if it’s possible to eliminate it via subtle means you would have done so!
The main issue is not you being fat, but the fat around your stomach. There may be things you eat, or things you are doing/not doing which is making you have belly fat. We will look at how to burn belly fat through what we eat and by doing exercises. In this article, we will show you some of the fastest way to lose belly fat.
Here is how to lose belly fat by what you eat and exercise you do. There are basically two ways to lose belly fat; by what you eat and by the kind of exercise you do.
How To burn/Lose Belly Fat By What You Eat:
- Avoid solid or liquid Sugar especially sweetened drinks: Sugar is not good for the body, and if you are looking to reduce or burn belly fat then you need to avoid sugar at all cost. Liquid sugar which we eat from liquid/sweetened drinks is the worse because the brain does not register liquid sugar in the same way it does solid sugar, which adds u more calories in the body and ends up as belly fat.
- Since Sugar is half glucose half fructose, and the fructose can only be metabolized by our liver in any significant amount, if you eat a lot of refined sugar, the body will be congested with fructose. And since the body is getting overworked from all the refined sugar, it turns the fructose into belly fat. So stop complaining that you cant lose belly fat when you can’t do without sugar! Run away from sugar and sweetened drinks if you want a flat tummy or to burn belly fat.
Eat Food and Fruits that help in reducing belly fat.
- Example of Fruits that help in reducing belly fat: As you drastically reduce your sugar intake, you should eat fruits that help reduce belly fat like; Blueberries, Coconut, Avocados, Tomatoes, Apples, Grapefruit, Bananas, Pomegranate, watermelon, etc.
Foods that help reduce belly fat are; Beans and legumes, Eggs, Almonds and other nuts, Spinach and other green vegetables, Unsweetened and unflavoured Oatmeals, turkey and other lean meats, and use peanut butter, olive oil or coconut oil as substitutes for oil.
- Eat a lot of Protein: Protein helps in burning fat, so the more protein you take the better. You can eat proteins like whole eggs, fish, seafood, legumes, nuts, meat, dairy products and also some whole grains.
- Cut Carbohydrate from your Diet: To lose belly fat you need to cut Carbs and starchy foods from your diet. Food like fufu, Dairy foods (Milk, yoghurt, and ice cream), Fruit (Whole fruit and fruit juice), Grains (White Bread, rice, crackers, and cereal), Legumes (Beans and other plant-based proteins), Starchy Vegetables (Potatoes and corn), Sugary Sweets etc.
- Eat Foods rich in fibre: Fibre is good for your bowel, but unfortunately the consumption of fibre is very low. Your body can’t digest fibre and it contains very low cholesterol. When your body takes foods that are low in fibre, your blood sugar level increases. Fibre is also your friend because it is good for the heart. Example of foods that contain fibre includes; Split Peas. Lentils, black beans, lima beans, Artichokes, peas, broccoli, raspberries, blackberries, avocados, pears, coconut, okra, nuts etc.
- Drink Lots of Water! The benefits of water cannot be overemphasised. Drink lots of water it is good for you and everyone! As water helps increase your metabolism and burn fats, take more to help reduce belly fat.
How To Burn Belly Fat Through Exercise:
As you eat healthily, some simple exercises to lose belly fat is also very vital in losing belly fat. You need to do normal exercises as well as high-intensity exercises if you cant lose belly fat. High-intensity exercise can be sprinting. People often ask “does running burn belly fat?” Well, Walking, jogging and running is good but not enough, so you need to sprint!
Also, doing crunches is not enough. You have to work those abs if you want to lose belly fat. Here are some exercises you should do to burn belly fat. Watch the video which follows for a more detailed view.
Here are some simple exercises to lose belly fat:
- Lying leg thrusts (hip thrusts)
- Reverse crunches (crunching hips off floor)
- Abdominal bicycles (alternating knees to elbows)
- Abdominal scissors
- Flutter Kicks
- Hanging leg or knee raises (with a hunched back)
- Alternating (oblique) crunches
- Captain’s chair leg
- Stability ball crunches
- Stability ball hip flexion (knee tucks)
- Jumping Lunges
- Lateral Jumps
- Mountain climbers
- Jumping Jacks.
So in general, eating healthy and doing simple exercises to lose belly fat is one of the quickest way to lose lower belly fat.
Below are videos of simple exercises to lose belly fat, and if done properl will lead to fastest way to lose belly fat. Watch.