2018 is already looking Great for Mark Zuckerberg as he has already bagged $4Billion just a few days in January 2018. America’s Billionaires bagged a few billion as Major Stocks continue to gain. Major market indices are up 2% year-to-date, continuing the major stock gains of last year.
The CEO of Facebook; Mark Zuckerberg is among those profiting from the continued stock surge. The 33-year-old has earned $4.16 billion since 2018 began, with company shares climbing more than 5%.
Mark Zuckerberg moved from 5th to 4th Richest Billionaires in the World on Bloomberg‘s billionaire’s list, raking in Billions. He’s now worth nearly $77 billion.
On the other hand, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos remains the number one richest person in the world according to Bloomberg‘s billionaire’s list. He’s earned $4.71 billion since Jan. 2 and is now worth $104 billion.
Here is the list of the top 10 Richest people according to Bloomberg are now as follows:
- Bill Gates, $86 billion
- Jeff Bezos, $75.6 billion
- Warren Buffett, $74.9 billion
- Amancio Ortega, $74.2 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg, $61.4 billion
- Carlos Slim, $58.1 billion
- Charles Koch, $47.9 billion
- David Koch, $47.9 billion
- Larry Ellison, $47 billion
- Bernard Arnault, $43.5 billion