Everyone is talking about Bitcoins now, especially with the surge it’s experiencing. Bitcoin Price is seriously multiplying, and as of today the current bitcoin value on 12th December 2017 the price of one Bitcoin is $19,346. I mean…just two days ago the price of one bitcoin was $15,000 and last month it was around $12,000.
A friend of mine who is into cryptocurrency trading said the price of Bitcoin will keep skyrocketing. He said If I buy $100 worth of Bitcoin now, in 2-5years I will be a millionaire. I’m definitely buying some after this!
Now…What is Bitcoin? Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency…like a digital currency (an online money that is not cash) which is held electronically and used to make payments worldwide. Bitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency, that is to say, there is no central bank or single administrator. Bitcoin is the highest cryptocurrency and is used for payment in many online stores, hotels etc. and after it’s introduction by Satoshi Nakamoto on 3 January 2009, people are now recognizing it more and more every day!
How to Earn Bitcoins.
- Earn Bitcoins by accepting it as a means of payment. You can start earning Bitcoins now if you start accepting it as a means of payment in place of cash. Just set up your personal bank in bitcoins which can be done in any bitcoin wallet like http://www.blockchain.info or www.coinbase.com for those outside Africa, then you generate your bitcoin address and start receiving payments.
2. Earn Bitcoins by Completing tasks on websites. You can earn bitcoins by completing tasks on websites like some bitcoin faucets like freebitco.in BUT honestly speaking I see this as time wasting. Why should I spend 6 hours a day completing tasks only to get peanuts? I mean especially when data is expensive over here! But if you have time, and are where data is cheap, you can go ahead! Having referrals on these sites is more productive than actually doing the job on the bitcoin faucets.
3. Earn Bitcoins From Mining. You can earn bitcoins by mining it. Bitcoin mining is the process by which transactions are verified and added to the public ledger, known as the blockchain, and also the means through which new bitcoin are released. … The mining process involves compiling recent transactions into blocks and trying to solve a computationally difficult puzzle Bitcoin mining can be expensive and time-consuming, but you can hook up with sites like Bitminter.com and they will help mine bitcoins for you.
4. Earn Bitcoins through Trading by Buying and Selling. This is the most popular way of earning bitcoins. It’s either you buy lower and sell higher, or you buy bitcoins and wait for the price to go high then you sell. As simple as ABC.
5. Earn Bitcoins through Forex Trading. If you are good in forex trading, you can multiply your bitcoins through Bitcoin Trading. The era of trading with just US Dollars is over, as you can now trade forex in your local currency as well as trade forex with Bitcoins. Super cool! So just get to know how to speculate on the worlds largest market and trade with Bitcoins!
Other ways of earning bitcoins are through getting tipped in bitcoin, gambling which I won’t advise just like MMM and co. I have used, lost and traded Bitcoins in the past, but it’s getting more serious now and I’m going back t store some for future purpose! Bitcoin is the future of Money..perhaps the universal money of the future! If you are drawn to any of the above ways to earn bitcoins, study and learn more about it, and start earning some bitcoins today!